While Rogers Place is sold out, space is still available in Molson Canadian Hockey House and Ford Hall for fans wanting to be a part of the Orange Crush at Rogers Place via the giant LED screen inside Ford Hall.
Last Minute Ticket Alerts is a free program that allows fans to sign up for email alerts for any last minute tickets released on Oilers playoff game days.
Tickets are expected to sell quickly, so the Last Minute Ticket Alerts will provide fans another opportunity to purchase tickets. Subscribers to the program will receive an email when ticket holds are released. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis to subscribers while supplies last.
Tickets may be posted for sale using your Oilers Account Manager and/or Ticketmaster account via NHL Ticket Exchange – Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan-to-Fan Resale, the only safe, secure and authorized site for the resale of Oilers tickets. Tickets that have been posted for resale will appear on the Oilers Ticketmaster.ca page, accessible through the Oilers website.
Watch PCL ICE Level for other “Oilers Playoff Tickets Tips and Tricks”
PS – Don’t post pics of your tix online before the event happens. People can use pictures of your tickets to make fakes, so be careful when showing off about scoring great seats. #CoverTheCode
Fans still hoping to be inside Rogers Place for Oilers playoff games are not shut out.
The Edmonton Oilers are making available for sale a limited number of Concourse Passes for playoff home games. The passes will allow fans to be part of the Playoff atmosphere inside Rogers Place.
Concourse Passes will allow access to both the Main concourse and Upper concourse but do not include a seat or a view of the ice surface. Purchasers of Concourse Passes will be able to view the game on the many screens located around the concourses, including a number of large video walls.
A limited number of Concourse Passes will be available on game nights at the north entry gates to Rogers Place (LRT side), and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis when the doors open. Doors will open two hours prior to game time for Home Games 1 and 2 of the Oilers first round series against the San Jose Sharks.
Concourse Passes are $80.00 each and payable via credit card. Passes are non-transferable and fans must enter Rogers Place immediately upon purchase. No re-entry or resale of passes is permitted.
Prior to arriving at Rogers Place, we recommend all guests review the Rogers Place Guest Code of Conduct and Prohibited Items List. These lists and much more information can be found in our comprehensive A-Z guide.
For the safety and security of all Rogers Place guests and employees, the following items are not permitted at Rogers Place:
• Weapons or replicas of any kind including but not limited to:
o Guns, firearms, ammunition, stun guns
o Self-defense sprays, fuels, torches, lighter fluid
o Bats, brass knuckles, batons, martial art weapons
o Knives, razor blades, box cutters, scissors, tools
• Explosives, aerosols and fireworks
• Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 6”
• Backpacks of any shape or size
• Illegal drugs, illicit substances or prescription narcotics in non-labelled containers
• Cameras with lenses longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable)
• Video cameras and the use of video capable devices such as GoPro
• Tripods, selfie sticks, telescopic or similar devices
• Items intended to create an optical distraction (laser pointing devices)
• Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices, whistles, air horns and plastic horns such as vuvuzelas
• Any size pole or stick, including those associated with banners or flags
• All outside food and beverage*
• Projectiles including, but not limited to, inflatable balls, frisbees and hula hoops
• Non-service animals
• Seat cushions, portable chairs
• Roller blades, skateboards, scooters and bicycles
• Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or other model aircraft
• Inappropriate attire or signage including all gang affiliations
• Rogers Place reserves the right in their absolute discretion to deny access for any item(s) deemed disruptive or a safety concern.
All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to entry to Rogers Place being granted.
Rogers Place is committed to providing all guests with an enjoyable and memorable entertainment experience. To create a safe and secure environment for all guests, the following conduct has been deemed unacceptable at Rogers Place:
• The use of aggressive, offensive or abusive language and actions.
• Violent behaviour including fighting, taunting and making threatening remarks or gestures.
• Smoking including cigarettes, cigars, narcotics and e-cigarettes.
• Intoxication or other signs of substance impairment.
• Throwing objects of any kind.
• Displaying signs or clothing with obscene, offensive, gang affiliated or indecent messages.
• Inappropriate displays of affection.
• Standing on seats or blocking the aisles.
• Refusal or inability to produce a valid ticket to venue personnel.
• Sitting in seats other than one’s ticketed seat.
• Entering clearly marked restricted areas.
• Any action that impedes the enjoyment of other guests including interference with the event or game.
• Violation of any municipal, provincial, or federal laws.
Our team has been trained to proactively intervene when required and Rogers Place is committed to engaging all guests in a professional, respectful and courteous manner.
Violators of the Guest Code of Conduct are subject to ejection without refund, banishment from the premises and revocation of season seats. Actions which constitute criminal behaviour, as defined by law, may result in arrest and prosecution.
Rogers Place personnel thank you for adhering to the Code of Conduct.
All Rogers Place guests are required to wear a shirt, bottoms and shoes at all times. While the puck is in play, helmets and other apparel that use any flashing, strobe or LED lights are strictly prohibited from being used at Rogers Place
Guest Service Centres: Rogers Place has three (3) Guest Service Centres conveniently located behind Section 121, Section 129 or Section 230 and are open from gates until 20 minutes after the final whistle. These centres offer multiple programs that enhance our overall guest experience as well as provide information to our guests.
Text Assist: During all Rogers Place events, guests can text RPLive along with their location and concern to 69050 and speak to an on-site Rogers Place representative.
CONTEST! The summer of live entertainment is taking over #RogersPlace as Future will be the first artist two bring two different shows to the..