Bags and purses are allowed, however bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc.) are prohibited from entry into Rogers Place. All other bags will be permitted after a physical inspection of its contents.
To ensure a comfortable and respectful environment for all Fans, Rogers Place kindly requests all Fans to wear a shirt, bottoms, and shoes at all times.
As a venue committed to promoting a positive and inclusive atmosphere, Rogers Place management reserves the right to deny entry to individuals wearing clothing items that feature offensive text or images, and any attire associated with gang affiliation.
Your cooperation is appreciated and contributes to creating a vibrant and enjoyable environment for all Fans.
Rogers Place prioritizes the safety and well-being of our Fans. Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere by using installed automated emergency systems and appropriate emergency operating plans. Trained Rogers Place personnel will ensure the security and safety of all Fans, performers, employees and occupants of Rogers Place. In the case of an emergency, Fans must comply with directives from venue staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
Trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) are available to assist any Fan in need of medical attention at all Rogers Place events. The primary First Aid station is located on the 100 Level behind Section 130. A secondary location is available on the 200 Level behind Section 230. If you are unable to reach one of these locations, please notify the nearest Rogers Place employee for assistance or text 587-207-HELP (4357) with your emergency.
Fan Code of Conduct
Rogers Place is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Aligning with the NHL’s Fan Code of Conduct, Fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all venue staff.
- Fans will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated, or underage Fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fans will sit only in their ticketed seats or suites and show their tickets when requested.
- Fans are not permitted to smoke in the venue. Rogers Place is a non-smoking venue and property.
- Fans will not display any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Fans will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Fans will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Fans will be required to wear a shirt, bottoms, and shoes at all times for their own safety. Rogers Place management reserves the right to deny entry to Fans wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text and/or images.
- Fans will not distribute any type of advertisement (flyers, brochures, etc) on Rogers Place property.
- Fans will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly, and directly with Rogers Place Event Command Center if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a Fan may feel the need to report, text 587-207-HELP (4357).
Fan’s will be asked to leave Rogers Place for the following:
- Attempting or gaining access to restricted areas, including the ice surface or performance area
- Physical altercations
- Inappropriate physical contact with venue staff or Fans
- Throwing objects
- Threats of violence
- Discriminatory behavior in the form of Slurs and Epithets
- Use or possession of a banned substance/materials
- Failure to comply with venue staff warnings
- Any other criminal behavior
The Rogers Place team has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and Fans are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Rogers Place employee, Security, Fan Services Centre or anonymously through our texting system.
Fans who do not adhere to the above code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. Season ticket holders are also subject to having their season subscription revoked. Thank you for your cooperation.
Conditions of Admittance
The following conditions are in place to ensure that Fans enjoy a safe and memorable experience.
- Please retain your ticket for inspection prior to entering and at any time during the event.
- For Fans’ safety, premises are monitored by video cameras. Fans’ movements may be monitored and recorded. Fans may be requested to submit to a Security search when entering Rogers Place. Fans that refuse search may be denied entry.
- Non-flash, still photography is welcome at Rogers Place if the camera lens does not exceed 3 inches (detachable or non-detachable). Our camera policy is subject to change; please inquire with our staff prior to entry. Please leave audio and video recording devices at home; they are prohibited at all events.
- Please be aware that hockey pucks may enter the seating area during game events. Fans voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to any event.
- Rogers Place is a smoke-free environment. This includes e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and cannabis. Rogers Place does not allow re-entry.
- Fans are to remain seated during events, unless standing is accepted as normal protocol for the demographics of the event. Fans are permitted to stand if most of the audience is standing. Standing on seats or any other building structure is no permitted.
For the safety of our Fans, a Fan may be denied entry if they are:
- Intoxicated, or impaired by alcohol or cannabis.
- In possession of or impaired due to illegal substances.
- Wearing obscene clothing or lacking a shirt, bottoms, or footwear.
- In possession of alcoholic beverages, recording devices, laser pointers, weapons, unauthorized signs or banners, noise makers, or any other prohibited item as deemed inappropriate by Rogers Place staff.
Engaged in conduct deemed by Rogers Place staff to be inappropriate to the good order of events or that may be unsafe.
For the safety of our Fans, protective netting is installed above the glass behind both goals during all Rogers Place hockey games. This netting serves as an additional layer of protection.
We kindly remind all Fans to always remain attentive while the puck is in play as pucks can leave the ice surface and enter the seating area.
For the safety and security of all Rogers Place Fans and employees, the following items are not permitted at Rogers Place:
- Bags or backpacks will not be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12” x 12”x 6” max)
- Cameras with lenses (interchangeable/detachable) longer than 3 “or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods, Telescopic or similar devices
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Hard Sided Reusable Bottles
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, cow bells, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shirt, Bottoms or Footwear
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or Other Model Aircraft
- Non-Service Animals
- Laptop Computers
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Rogers Place Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to the event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Rogers Place Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Rogers Place Fans that inadvertently bring prohibited items to the venue have two options prior to entry being granted:
- Return the item(s) to a location of the ticket holder’s choice away from the venue. Rogers Place does not offer storage services.
- Voluntarily surrender the item(s) in amnesty for disposal. Items will not be returned.
Please note, prohibited items contravening federal law may result in criminal charges.
Rogers Place and its event operators/promoters reserve the right in their absolute discretion to allow or deny access of any item(s) depending on the nature of the event.
At Rogers Place, the safety and enjoyment of our valued Fans are our top priorities. To ensure a secure and pleasant experience, we are proud to offer the Rogers Place Safe in the Seat Program, which is available to all attendees at every Rogers Place event. In the unlikely event that you and your child become separated, the Safe in the Seat program is designed to swiftly reunite you.
To participate, simply visit any of our Fan Service Centres, where our friendly staff will provide you with a wristband for your child. This wristband will display your seat location, your child’s name, and a contact phone number. Additionally, we will register the child and guardian’s complete names, seat location, and phone number in our log.
The Safe in the Seat Program not only provides peace of mind but is also available to our Fans with special needs. We are committed to accommodating and prioritizing the safety of all Fans.
At Rogers Place, the safety and security of all stakeholders and Fans is our #1 priority. To ensure a secure environment, we have an in-house security team that provides professional and vigilant protective services. As part of our commitment to safety, all Fans entering Rogers Place are required to undergo walk-through metal detector screening and a physical search. These measures are in place to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone in attendance. Rogers Place reserves the right to confiscate any items that may pose a danger or cause disruption to the event or other Fans. We kindly ask for your cooperation and understanding regarding these security protocols. Fans who choose to decline the security screening may be denied entry from Rogers Place.
We understand some Fans may have medical circumstances that prevent them from using a walk-through metal detector. In such cases, we are more than happy to provide alternative accommodations. Fans can request a physical search as a substitute for the metal detector screening, ensuring their comfort and maintaining their privacy.
For the enjoyment of all our Fans, Rogers Place is a smoke-free environment. All forms of smoking, including the use of cannabis products and electronic cigarettes (vaping), is not permitted on Rogers Place property. Please be aware that Fans will not be permitted to exit and re-enter the venue during events.