To make your first visit to Rogers Place as seamless as possible, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you plan ahead for what is sure to be a memorable and exciting day!
Pedestrian access to Rogers Place will be located at 103 Ave and 103 St through the pedestrian portal leading directly into Ford Hall. Please do not show up for your time slot more than 30 minutes in advance.
- To arrive via LRT consider taking the Capital Line to beat the crowds!
- Nearby stops: MacEwan, Churchill, Central, Bay Enterprise and Corona.
Tickets are available HERE on Monday, August 29 at 2:00PM.
There is a limit of 4 tickets per email address. We ask that you only take as many tickets as you plan to use as we want to ensure we can get as many people through the building as possible.
Tickets may be viewed on your smartphone. Ticket printing for all Rogers Place events is available beginning 48 hours prior to the event. PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL AVAILABLE FOR THE OPEN HOUSE.
Yes, walk-through metal detectors will be in effect. Please see prohibited items below.
For the safety and security of all Rogers Place guests and employees, the following items are not permitted at Rogers Place:
- Weapons or replicas of any kind including but not limited to:
- Guns, firearms, ammunition, stun guns
- Self-defense sprays, fuels, torches, lighter fluid
- Bats, brass knuckles, batons, martial art weapons
- Knives, razor blades, box cutters, scissors, tools
- Explosives, aerosols and fireworks
- Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 6”
- Backpacks of any shape or size*
- Illegal drugs, illicit substances or prescription narcotics in non-labelled containers
- Cameras with lens longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable)
- Video cameras and the use of video capable devices such as GoPro
- Tripods, selfie stick, telescopic or similar devices
- Items intended to create an optical distraction (laser pointing devices)
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices, whistles, air horns and plastic horns such as vuvuzelas
- Any size pole or stick, including those associated with banners or flags (including umbrellas)*
- All outside food and beverage
- Projectiles including, but not limited to, inflatable balls, frisbees and hula hoops
- Non-service animals
- Seat cushions, portable chairs
- Roller blades, skateboards, scooters and bicycles
- Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or other model aircraft
- Inappropriate attire or signage including all gang affiliations
- Rogers Place reserves the right in their absolute discretion to deny access for any item(s) deemed disruptive or a safety concern.
All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to entry to Rogers Place being granted.
*Please dress for the weather (NOTE: umbrellas will NOT be permitted inside Rogers Place)
Highlights of your self-guided tour will included the expansive Main Concourse, a view of the bowl and largest true high-definition scoreboard in the NHL, and a peek at the Scotiabank Suites, PCL Loge, Mezzanine and Club Levels.
There will be food and beverage options available for purchase inside Rogers Place.
Please note there will be NO alcohol services provided during the Open House.