Open to the public
Doors: 11:00 AM
Workouts: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Fan Workout Experience: 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
Doors: 2:30 PM
EA Fan vs. Fighter Promo: 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM
Weigh-Ins: 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Doors: 3:45 PM
Show time: 5:00 PM
Open to the public
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
2:00 PM OPEN
“The Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation proudly supports registered charitable organizations through 50/50 draws that take place during some live events and concerts.
Tickets are $5 each, three for $10 or 10 for $20. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. One lucky guest will take home 50 per cent of the pot, but the other winners are the charitable organizations and the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation who benefit and help make our community a better place to live.
Fans can claim their 50/50 ticket at North Guest Services behind section 121. If the lucky winner does not claim their prize during the event, they have until 4:00 PM, two business days from the time of the announcement to claim their prize at the OEG Head Office (300-10214 104 Ave NW).
Prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (two business days from the Raffle date by 4:00 PM), will be absorbed by the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation, with AGLC approval.
Rogers Place recommends all guests requiring assistance contact the Rogers Place team at 780-414-LIVE (5483) in advance of their visit.
If you have arrived at Rogers Place and you do not have accessible seating but require it, please visit any of our Guest Service Centres located behind Section 121, Section 129 and Section 230.
Rogers Place is fully accessible with elevator access to all seating levels.
Rogers Place accessible seating locations:
All wayfinding signs at Rogers Place have Braille lettering to better assist our visually impaired guests.
Additional information for our accessible guests is available below:
Merchandise can be found through the building at sections 107, 118, 127, 218 & in Ford Hall.
For the safety and security of all Rogers Place guests and employees, the following items are not permitted at Rogers Place:
• Weapons or replicas of any kind including but not limited to:
o Guns, firearms, ammunition, stun guns
o Self-defense sprays, fuels, torches, lighter fluid
o Bats, brass knuckles, batons, martial art weapons
o Knives, razor blades, box cutters, scissors, tools
• Explosives, aerosols and fireworks
• Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 6”
• Backpacks of any shape or size
• Illegal drugs, illicit substances or prescription narcotics in non-labelled containers
• Cameras with lens longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable)
• Video cameras and the use of video capable devices such as GoPro
• Tripods, selfie stick, telescopic or similar devices
• Items intended to create an optical distraction (laser pointing devices)
• Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices, whistles, air horns and plastic horns such as vuvuzelas
• Any size pole or stick, including those associated with banners or flags
• All outside food and beverage*
• Projectiles including, but not limited to, inflatable balls, frisbees and hula hoops
• Non-service animals
• Seat cushions, portable chairs
• Roller blades, skateboards, scooters and bicycles
• Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or other model aircraft
• Inappropriate attire or signage including all gang affiliations
• Rogers Place reserves the right in their absolute discretion to deny access for any item(s) deemed disruptive or a safety concern.
All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to entry to Rogers Place being granted.
The Downtown location makes Rogers Place easily accessible by transit, with over 40 bus routes and 5 LRT stations within walking distance from the arena. For more information on transit, visit takeETS.com/Downtown.