WHAT: The Kevin Hart Irresponsible Tour
WHEN: Saturday, June 9, 2018
TICKETS ON SALE: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 10 AM
The Kevin Hart
Saturday, June 9, 2018
Rogers Place — Edmonton, AB
Doors Open: 6:00 PM | Show Starts: 7:00 PM
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
**As usual with comedy there is a strict NO CELL PHONE POLICY at this event**
‘the kevin hart irresponsible tour’ ADDS over 100 NEW DATES across north america, Europe, AUSTRALIA AND ASIA
LOS ANGELES (Jan 29, 2018) – Today, Kevin Hart announced he is expanding his widely successful and massively hysterical ‘The Kevin Hart Irresponsible Tour,’ adding over 100 new dates across the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia. Produced by Live Nation, the new dates will kick off March 23 in Baltimore, MD and hit all new cities including New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Toronto, Paris, London, Sydney, Auckland, Singapore, and more. See below for full routing and on sale details.
Regional tickets will go on sale as follows:
- Tickets for the newly added dates will go on sale to the general public starting Wednesday, January 31 at 12pm ET at LiveNation.com
- Presales for Reykjavik, Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Antwerp, Berlin, and Cologne will begin Wednesday, January 31 at 10am EST and tickets will go on sale to the general public starting Friday, February 2 at 10am local time, visit https://acomicsoul.com/ for tickets and more details
- Tickets for Paris will go on sale to the general public beginning Wednesday, January 31 at 10am local time
- Tickets for Amsterdam will go on sale to the general public beginning Wednesday, January 31 at 6pm local time
- Presales for U.K. and Ireland dates will begin Wednesday, January 31 at 10am local time and tickets will go on sale to the general public starting Saturday, February 3 at 10am local time
- Visit https://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/kevin-hart-tickets for tickets and more details for Paris, Amsterdam, U.K. and Ireland dates
- Tickets will go on sale to the general public starting Friday, February 23 at 12pm local time
- Visit http://lvna.co/KevinHart2018 for tickets and more details
- Presales will begin Wednesday, June 20 at 10am local time and tickets will go on sale to the general public starting Thursday, June 21 at 10am local time
- Visit www.livenation.asia for tickets and more details
Hart’s last multi-city domestic and international WHAT NOW comedy tour sold out large venues all over the world, including being the first comedian to sell out an NFL stadium, selling over 50,000 tickets in one show at Lincoln Financial Field. Internationally, he sold out over a dozen arenas in the European market, selling over 150,000 tickets, and sold out arenas across Australia, selling 100,000 tickets. Hart’s hit comedy tour grossed over $100 million worldwide.
2017 was a banner year for Hart, his memoir I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons debuted at Number One on the New York Times Bestseller list and remained on the list for ten consecutive weeks. The book also topped records on the Audible platform, selling over 100,000 copies in the first five weeks. Earlier in the year Hart voiced a title character in Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie. To close 2017, Kevin appeared in the Sony reboot of the classic film Jumanji alongside Dwayne Johnson and Jack Black. Jumanji has been Kevin’s highest grossing box office release to date, the movie has made over $800 million worldwide.
Hart’s newest business venture is his digital platform the LOL NETWORK – Laugh Out Loud, the comedy brand and multi-platform network founded by Hart in partnership global content leader Lionsgate. Hart’s next feature film is Night School for Universal, a film in which he co-wrote, produces and stars in – all under the Hartbeat production banner. The comedy follows a group of misfits who are forced to attend adult classes in the longshot chance they’ll pass the GED exam.