FEATURE: Top Ten Stantec Tower Quick Facts
- Located in the Edmonton Arena District (EAD), the city’s future hub and heart.
- Once developed, will be the tallest building in Edmonton and one of the tallest structures in Western Canada.
- Designed to be a sustainable and energy efficient building, with a target to be LEED Gold Certified.
- Construction to commence in Fall 2014 and tower to open in Summer 2018.
- Features 62 storeys with 26 floors of office space and 320 residential suites.
- Top of tower to feature an iconic design element, representing the personality of EAD.
- More than 600,000 square feet of office space with floor plates of 22,500 square feet.
- Tower and office lobby to open directly into the vibrant public plaza.
- Underground parking is available.
Stantec Tower Gallery